- Friedens UCC and its members acknowledge as its sole head Jesus Christ, the Son of God and the Savior of all.
- We acknowledge as brothers and sisters in Christ all people who share in this confession.
- We look to the Word of God in the Scriptures and to the ever-present presence and power of the Holy Spirit to prosper in their creative and redemptive work in the world.
- We claim as our own faith the historic Church expressed in the ancient creeds and reclaimed in the basic insights of the Protestant Reformers.
- We affirm the responsibility of the Church in each generation to make the faith its own.
- In accordance with the teachings of our Lord and the practice prevailing among evangelical Christians, we recognize two Sacraments: Baptism and the Lord's Supper or Holy Communion.
- We covenant with one another to seek and respond to the Word and the Will of God.
- We promise to walk together in the ways of the Lord - that which is known and is yet to be made known to us.
- We hold it to be the mission of the Church to witness to the gospel of Jesus Christ in all the world while worshiping God, and striving for truth, justice and peace.
- As did our ancestors of faith, we depend on the Holy Spirit to lead and empower us.
- We pray for the coming of the kingdom of God, and we look with faith toward the triumph of righteousness and eternal life.
We seek to spread the saving Word of Jesus Christ through our words and actions by connecting people through their faithfulness and service to one another and God; by strengthening relationships with God, with the church, and within families; by multiplying the supportive ties of fellowship and faith within the church and community; and by inspiring our members into active participation and ongoing ministry growth opportunities.